Cookies are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to the device you use when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies usually store information of technical nature and help you resume where you left off, remember your registered login, links to social networks, theme selection, preferences, and other customization functions. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered on any given page could be significantly undermined. If you would like more information about cookies, what they store, how to remove them, disable them, etc., we ask that you visit this site.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. In this way we fight against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to produce statistics about traffic and volume of visitors to this web. By using this website you consent to Google’s use of the use of information you provide. For information about your rights or to opt out of this you should contact Google directly.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as I like, or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
In any given moment you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies on this website. These actions will alter the way in which the navigator that you are using functions. Here is a guide for the most popular navigators.
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of the cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to the browser remember its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share with third parties, except in cases necessary for system operation or when required by law for the purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. in this link If you want information about using that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this other link.
- For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.